Pre-season training for footballers wishing to play WaiBOP Premiership and/or Championship football at Matamata Swifts gets underway soon. All current and intending players are encouraged to attend (details below).
For more information please contact Senior Coach Paul Richardson on 027 869 0503 or Senior Manager Rob Cox on 027 230 7112.
- January 23: Pre-season training begins for our WaiBOP Premiership & Championship squads – 6.45-8.15pm at Pohlen Park.
- Training continues every Tuesday and Thursday evening – 6.45-8.15pm at Pohlen Park. We also have a few other pre-season events in store to help keep things interesting…
- February 24: Comag Matamata Swifts & Richardson Racing Stables Swifts Reserves combined squad at Melville United (1pm).
- March 3: Comag Matamata Swifts (1pm) & Richardson Racing Stables Swifts Reserves (11am) versus Claudelands Rovers – both at home.
- March 10: Comag Matamata Swifts v Papamoa (2.45pm), Richardson Racing Stables Swifts Reserves v Wanderers (12.30pm) – both at home.
- March 17: Comag Matamata Swifts (2.45pm) & Richardson Racing Stables Swifts Reserves (12.30pm) at Te Awamutu.
- March 24: Comag Matamata Swifts (2.45pm) & Richardson Racing Stables Swifts Reserves (12.30pm) at Ngaruawahia.
Let the games begin!
- March 31: 2018 WaiBOP Premiership & Championship begins.
Information about the pre-season schedules for the Challenge Matamata Swifts Ladies team and the Swifts A team will be posted soon.