Grading for our 8th to 13th/14th grade junior teams takes place this Sunday, March 11, at the Matamata Domain.
- 8th Grade (YOB 2010): 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 9th Grade & 10th Grade (YOB 2009 & 2008): 1.30pm to 3pm.
- 11th, 12th, 13th/14th Grade (YOB 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004): 3pm to 4.30pm.
We appreciate it’s a busy time of year so please just let us know if you can’t make it along on Sunday. Email email@example.com.
- No grading for Mini-Kickers (YOB 2011 to 2014). Mini-Kickers begins on Saturday April 7 >> more info here.
- Grading back-up day (in case of bad weather): Sunday March 18.
- Note: YOB = Year of Birth.
Full junior football information here.
Still need to register? Here’s what you should do
Players will register using their new MyCOMET profile. Please click through to our Junior Registration page HERE for everything you’ll need to know in order to register online using MyCOMET. We have produced a simple-to-follow chart to help you through the process.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING WITH MYCOMET?
We’ve been contacted by people having issues registering with MyCOMET. We can take registrations prior to grading this Sunday, March 11 where we can provide support and help you through the process.
- Time: from 11am to 12 noon at the Domain clubrooms.
CAN’T MAKE IT ON SUNDAY BUT STILL WANT TO PLAY?
If you can’t make it to grading but would still like to register your child for the 2018 season, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ensure they are on our player list. We’ll then help you through the registration process at a time suitable to you.
Visit our Junior Registration page HERE to sign up for soccer in 2018.