8th Grade to 13th/14th Grade teams
Click the team name under the Juniors link in the main menu, or below.
Mini-Kickers (4th to 7th Grade)
- Sessions are every Saturday at 9am at the Domain. For more information click here.
We have adopted a junior development philosophy, along with both a parent’s and footballer’s code of conduct. Click here to read these. You can also download pdf versions of each statement.
Please also refer to the general club policies of Matamata Swifts AFC here.
Coaches & Managers: Please click here for forms and documents relating to Waikato Junior Football this season. This includes rules and regulations for the various grades, along with the 2019 Waikato junior calendar.
2019 REGISTRATION FEES
- Junior Mini Kickers (4-7 yrs): $20.00 (players born in 2012 to 2015)
- Junior (8 yrs): $20.00 (players born in 2011)
- Junior & Youth Players (9-14 yrs): $80.00 (players born in 2005 – 2010).
- Payment of fees must be made at the time of registration.
- Register HERE.
- Shorts and Socks: Junior players can purchase shorts and socks, along with other Swifts gear, at our ONLINE SHOP. Also look out for the Junior Starter Packs, which contain boots, shin pads and a ball.
JUNIOR GRADING (8th to 13th/14th grade players) Sunday March 17 at the Matamata Domain.
- 8th Grade (DOB 2011) 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 9th Grade & 10th Grade (DOB 2010 & 2009) 1.30pm to 3pm.
- 11th, 12th, 13th/14th Grade (DOB 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008) 3pm to 4.30pm.
- Note: no grading for Mini-Kickers. More information HERE.
We realise that, due to various other commitments at this time of year, not everyone can make it to grading. Please let us know at email@example.com if your child won’t be there.
OTHER KEY DATES
- By Friday March 29 (for 8th to 13th/14th Grade players).
- Saturday May 4 – all games begin.
- Any queries about team selection must be made in writing to the club’s management committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.