Our preference is for you to register online at the link above, but you can register in person and ask any questions you may have.
Registration In Person – Matamata Domain clubrooms
- Sunday March 19 (at Junior Grading) from 12 noon.
Junior Grading (8th to 13th/14th grade players)
Sunday March 19 at the Matamata Domain.
- 8th Grade (DOB 2009) 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 9th Grade & 10th Grade (DOB 2008 & 2007) 1.30pm to 3pm.
- 11th, 12th, 13th/14th Grade (DOB 2006, 2005, 2004 & 2003) 3pm to 4.30pm.
- No grading for Mini-Kickers.
We realise that, due to various other commitments at this time of year, not everyone can make it to grading. Please let us know at email@example.com if your child won’t be there.
- By Friday March 31 (hopefully earlier).
- Mini-Kicker team groups will be named on the first day – Saturday May 6.
Federation U-14 Team
- We’ll also field an Under-14 team in the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Federation-wide Youth U-14 League, which is played on Sundays. Please contact John Harris (here) for more about this team. Note: this team played in the WaiBOP U-13 League in 2016 and is for stronger players.
- Saturday May 6 – all games begin.
2017 REGISTRATION FEES
Junior & Youth
Junior Mini Kickers (4-7 yrs): $20.00 (players born between 1/1/2010 – 31/12/2013)
Junior & Youth Players (8-14 yrs – includes Federation League U-14 team): $80.00 (players born between 1/1/2002 – 31/12/2009)
Payment of fees must be made at the time of registration and no later than March 12, 2017. Please note: Your child will not be placed into a team until payment has been made.
The club has a policy that the maximum junior subs should be for a family is $200. If your subs exceed this amount please do not pay by credit card. Contact Cathy O’Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will adjust your invoice accordingly. You can then pay your fees via the club’s other payment methods of internet banking or cheque. Please note: This family maximum is only for children from the same family (does not include cousins).
If you have not already paid by credit card there are now the following payment options.
Credit Card – you can use your credit card to pay when you register online. Please note: a credit card fee will apply.
Internet Banking – Matamata Junior/Youth Football: Westpac 030363-0323570-01. Matamata Senior Football: Westpac 030363-0323570-00. PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS. Please ensure the surname and initials of the player(s) registering is the payment reference.
Eftpos/Cash – Eftpos is available at the clubrooms. You can pay using these methods anytime the clubrooms are open (Tuesday and Thursday evening during the pre-season and on our designated Junior registration days – which will be publicized soon).
Cheque – Please make payable to Matamata AFC Incorporated and post (with the surname and initials of the player(s) registering on the back of the cheque) to Matamata Junior Football, PO Box 145 Matamata.
Payments made after March 13 may incur a $10 late fee. Late registrations (after March 12) will not guarantee a place in a team. For more information please email email@example.com.