STEP 1: Your MyCOMET profile
Did you play football for Matamata Swifts AFC in 2017?
- You can register to play using your MyCOMET profile. Click here, then login using the details that were recently emailed to you.
- If you have not received MyCOMET details please visit the MyCOMET Lookup page here with the following information: name of player/s registering, date of birth, current club.
Have you played football before, but NOT for Matamata Swifts AFC?
- You will need to get a transfer from old club before registering for us. Email us here for help.
Are you new to football?
- Create a new MyCOMET profile here. Once your MyCOMET profile has been set up, you can then login and register to play, as described above.
STEP 2: Register
Once you are logged in to your MyCOMET profile, navigate to the Register section of your profile to choose your appropriate grade and registration fee, proceed to checkout then click the Pay Later button (the Submit payment button is not yet operational). Our preference is for you to register using MyCOMET, but you can also register in person at the Matamata Domain clubrooms if you need assistance on:
- Thursday March 1 (6-7pm), Saturday March 3 (12.30pm to 2pm) or Sunday March 11 (prior to Junior Grading – from 11am to 12 noon).
STEP 3: Pay your fees
2018 REGISTRATION FEES Junior & Youth Junior Mini Kickers (4-7 yrs): $20.00 (players born in 2011 to 2014) Junior (8 yrs): $20.00 (players born in 2010) Junior & Youth Players (9-14 yrs): $80.00 (players born in 2004 – 2009) Payment of fees must be made at the time of registration and no later than March 11, 2018. Please note: Your child will not be placed into a team until payment has been made. The club has a policy that the maximum junior subs should be for a family is $200. If your subs exceed this amount please do not pay by credit card. Contact Cathy O’Callaghan at email@example.com and she will adjust your invoice accordingly. You can then pay your fees via the club’s other payment methods of internet banking or cheque. Please note: This family maximum is only for children from the same family (does not include cousins). If you have not already paid by credit card there are now the following payment options. PAYMENT OPTIONS Internet Banking – Matamata Junior/Youth Football: Westpac 030363-0323570-01. Please ensure the surname and initials of the player(s) registering is the payment reference. Eftpos/Cash – Eftpos is available at the clubrooms. You can pay using these methods anytime the clubrooms are open (Tuesday and Thursday evening during the pre-season and on our designated Junior registration days – which will be publicized soon). Cheque – Please make payable to Matamata AFC Incorporated and post (with the surname and initials of the player(s) registering on the back of the cheque) to Matamata Junior Football, PO Box 145 Matamata. Payments made after March 11 may incur a $10 late fee. Late registrations (after March 11) will not guarantee a place in a team. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUNIOR GRADING (8th to 13th/14th grade players) Sunday March 11 at the Matamata Domain.
- 8th Grade (DOB 2010) 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 9th Grade & 10th Grade (DOB 2009 & 2008) 1.30pm to 3pm.
- 11th, 12th, 13th/14th Grade (DOB 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007) 3pm to 4.30pm.
- No grading for Mini-Kickers.
We realise that, due to various other commitments at this time of year, not everyone can make it to grading. Please let us know at email@example.com if your child won’t be there. OTHER KEY DATES Teams Named
- By Friday March 23 (for 8th to 13th/14th Grade players).
- Saturday May 5 – all games begin.